Location: South Lake Tahoe
Practice Area: Company Health
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Start Date: 01/06/20
Environmental Incentives is seeking an Operations Coordinator to work at our South Lake Tahoe, CA office. This position is full-time, focused supporting company operations and office administration.
- Maintain, update and when needed, select and train staff on systems and software solutions that support company operations.
- Respond to questions and inquiries from Environmental Incentives staff on matters related to company policies.
- Manage the company’s file retention policy and support accounts payable.
- Handle all company insurance, business certification, business licenses and other business registrations.
- Manage relationship with Environmental Incentives’ IT provider.
- Track and handle computer and equipment purchases.
- Manage office administration of Environmental Incentives’ South Lake Tahoe office, including redirecting phone calls and stocking equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate company events, such as the annual company retreat and holiday party.
Environmental Incentives seeks talented, creative and inspired professionals who can provide technical expertise in a growing company while being flexible enough to fit into a strong culture.
- 2+ years’ experience in business administration.
- Excellent coordination skills with demonstrated ability to coordinate tasks across staff and offices.
- Ability to appropriately maintain confidential company and employee information.
- Outstanding level of organization with ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Advanced user with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or another relevant field desired, but not required.
- Easily adaptable to new work environments and receptive to a culture of open communication and feedback.
Environmental Incentives also offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous annual leave, holiday and sick time, retirement plan options, professional development opportunities and health coverage. The annual salary range for this position is $43,000 – $52,000.