Areas of Expertise
- Data Visualization, Management & Analysis
- Financial Analysis & Budgeting
- Communications and Knowledge Management
- Program Design
Education & Certificates
- M.A., Global Finance, Trade, & Economic Integration, University of Denver
- B.A., Political Science, Humboldt State University
- Project Cycle Management Certificate
With over 4 years of experience in international development, program evaluation, and quantitative analysis, John supports the Measuring Impact and Sustainable Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) Systems initiatives. His work focuses on providing data management and analysis expertise, and researching evidence for conservation approaches.
John comes to Environmental Incentives from the Environmental Protection Agency where he led program evaluations for the agency’s Superfund enforcement program. These evaluations included improving Superfund enforcement processes and data systems.
John is driven by finding efficiencies and improvements in conservation practices that can affect change at a sectoral-level.