Areas of Expertise
- Corporate and project finance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strategic planning and execution
- Company valuations
- Growing and scaling businesses
Education & Certificates
- M.B.A, University of Maryland, College Park
- M.S., Finance, University of Maryland, College Park
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, George Mason University
Phil brings 13 years of expertise leading team–driven processes in finance and operations to his role with Environmental Incentives. As Controller, he supports EI’s financial management, planning, and analysis.
Previously, Phil served as the Controller of a defense business unit at a large government contractor. He has several years of experience managing the finances of companies and government contracts ranging from $100,000 to $1 billon. In these roles, Phil regularly collaborated with project teams on how to effectively manage government contracts and to deliver value to the client and the company.
Phil aspires to help everyone, from staff to leadership, understand the impact of financial decisions on practice areas and the company as a whole. He looks forward to bringing his expertise in financial discipline and risk management to help Environmental Incentives as it continues to grow.