Areas of Expertise
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Data visualization
- Qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
Education & Certificates
- M.A., Natural Resources Policy & Management and Conflict Prevention, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University
- B.A., International Relations, Jackson School on International Studies, University of Washington
- Fundamentals in ArcGIS Certificate
Yair is a Program Assistant for the Program Cycle Mechanism (PCM) initiative. He brings experience in quantitative and qualitative research with a background in international environmental development and conflict management to EI, with a focus on outreach, communications, and knowledge management. Yair’s ability to monitor data trends and convey learnings, enhances accuracy and efficiency in adaptive management and decision-making.
Prior to joining EI, Yair worked in the environmental and philanthropic spheres, where he monitored and evaluated grants’ impact on domestic and international environmental projects. Yair developed impact analyses and reported on projects’ success to external audiences through data-driven reports, newsletters, blogs, and social media platforms. Soon before joining EI, Yair completed a certified program in ArcGIS, a software he hopes to use to enhance the way we communicate global challenges and opportunities in the realm of natural resources.
Yair is eager to continue enhancing multi-stakeholder collaboration of environmental initiatives, strengthening data accessibility, and improving measurable sustainable impact in the developing world.